Cost of Advice
As with any service that brings value, there is a cost for the valuable financial advice we deliver. This is true regardless of the investment solution (or investment plan you may have-whoever it might be from). This cost varies depending on the Advisor you choose, and it is important that you understand the differences in the various fee models available to you. We are transparent and believe that it is the client’s right privilege to know exactly what they are paying for. These are some of the factors that will influence the costs you pay:
These are some of the factors that will influence the costs you pay:
• The recommended investment management solutions
• We do not charge a meeting fee
• We do not charge extra fees upfront or on the back-end
• We are paid from the companies we do business with
• The number of your assets (or investments) managed
We have portfolio managers managing your investment.
Your personal preferences, asset size, and investment objectives will help us determine which option is best suited to you.
Contact us today! We’ll be happy to show you exactly what your cost of investing will be based on the investment solution recommended for you.